Job opportunities at Southeast Communities Rail Partnership.
Community Rail Line Officer
Reading to Ashford (Middlesex) including Windsor & Eton Riverside
• Full Time: 35 hours per week
• Salary: £23,241.40 per annum
This exciting opportunity is offered for a self-motivated individual, with excellent interpersonal skills, to help further connect the community with its railway.
You will work with existing stakeholders along the line to establish a Community Rail Partnership. You will be responsible for developing and delivering an activity plan to:
• be a voice for the local communities
• promote sustainable and healthy travel
• involve diverse groups
• support social / economic development
• gain funding for projects
• handle marketing and communications and support station adoption groups
• develop a Try a Train project, encouraging marginalised groups to travel by train.
The post holder will be home based balancing home working with meetings at/near stations. A duty pass for South Western Railway will be provided to allow travel on the network.
The post holder will work with the existing team of Line Officers with all aspects of developing, sustaining, and taking forward Community Rail Projects.
Some evening and weekend work will be required. We are happy to discuss flexible working hours.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Fiona Morton, Community Rail Development Manager on 07891 556897 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for a details job description and person specification. Please apply to Fiona Morton, Development Manager, SCRP CIC for an application form (email@example.com).
CVs are not accepted.
Deadline for applications is 10th May at 10am 2021, with interviews planned for 21st May in Reading
• Employer: SCRP
• Closing on: 10am on 10th May 2021
• Working Pattern: Core hours, some evening and weekend work
• Hours: 35 hours per week
• Salary: £23,241.40
• DBS Check: Enhanced
For other Community Rail job opportunities see Community Rail News, click here.
For job opportunities at Southern, Thameslink and Gatwick Express, click here.
For job opportunities at South Western Railway, click here.
For job opportunities at Great Western Railway, click here.