A message from Southern, please be aware:
Train services are changing from Sunday 17 May. This means that services and train times will change and you’ll need to check before you travel at www.nationalrail.co.uk
The Government advice says that if you cannot work from home and have to travel for work, you should first consider alternatives to public transport. If you have to use public transport, the guidance for passengers on how to travel safely recommends:
• Keeping 2 metres apart from others wherever possible
• Wearing a face covering if you can
• Using contactless payment where possible
• Avoiding rush hour travel where feasible
• Washing or sanitising your hands before and after travel
• Following advice from staff and being considerate to others
To help maintain social distancing, you may be asked to queue to enter some larger, busier stations and we advise that you leave extra time for your journey.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation.