Remember to wear a face covering on our services
As a reminder, in line with government guidance issued on 15th June, you are required to wear a face covering when travelling on our services. Please ensure that you bring a face covering with you when you travel.
If you do need to use our services, please remember to follow this guidance:
• You must wear a face covering on public transport
• Follow social distancing guidelines
• Always check your journey before you travel
• Book tickets online and use contactless payments wherever possible
• If possible avoid travelling at peak times – changing your travel times may help you to socially distance
• Carry hand sanitiser and wash your hands before and after travelling
• When waiting for a train, avoid crowding the exit doors when leaving the train and allow your fellow passengers to leave the train safely.